Top Ten Reasons to Take the 2Young2Retire Course
1. You are 50 or better and know you have many bonus years ahead.
2. You are ready to take responsibility for designing a future at least as interesting as your past, possibly more so.
3. You are willing to invest in a process that will help you create a life based on what is most important to you.
4. You sense you have a great deal to offer: experience and skills you are carrying forward, and untapped gifts and talents you want to access and apply now.
5. You want to learn and grow in a community of like-minded people.
6. You are seeking a balance, between work and play, service and self-nurturing, head and heart, and to set your priorities accordingly
7. You are willing to “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
8. You are willing to grow deeper, however you interpret that.
9. You are ready to get clear on the money issues that may be holding you back.
10. Because, as Mark Twain said: Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover